Hi Everyone, Happy Friday!
It’s officially the end of the week and the weekend is calling. It also means, that for those of you working moms, you have a whole weekend with your kiddos. For those of you moms who stay home with your kiddos, your husbands are here to help! Whew!
Now, on to the important stuff. Today we are going to talk about encouragement, specifically words of encouragement that your kids need to hear. That’s right need. Think about encouraging words you need to hear, as a friend, daughter, wife, mother. How important are those words to you? The answer should be, very. We love being encouraged and we love hearing encouragement from the people we love the most. Well, so do your kids. They crave to hear words of encouragement from you because as their mom, you are the most important person in their lives and you are their #1 fan and biggest supporter. I’ve come up with 30 words or phrases for that matter, that you should be telling your children throughout the day. Try it! I bet you will see a huge change in their behavior and attitude!
- I’m so proud of you.
- You’re doing such a great job!
- I love how you did that.
- Wow! That’s so creative.
- I love listening to your singing voice.
- Thanks for helping!
- What a wonderful idea!
- You make me so happy.
- I had a lot of fun playing with you.
- You have an amazing imagination.
- You’re worth it.
- Tell me what you think about this.
- I’m lucky to be your parent.
- I’m proud of your good choices.
- What a wonderful smile you have.
- Great job finishing your chore.
- We all make mistakes.
- Can you help me with this?
- You are amazing, no matter what.
- I love hearing what you have to say.
- You’re special.
- You matter to me.
- You deserve so much love.
- You have smart ideas.
- Don’t be afraid to try again!
- Good effort! You can do it!
- You give the best hugs.
- That was very kind of you.
- Tell me more.
- I love you.
Have a wonderful weekend friends! Bye!